- Basic identifying information such as e-mail address and first and last names used to access the Site
- Security information such as password, secret question and answer or driver's license
- Contact information such as address details and phone number, contact person, director information etc.
- Billing information such as credit or check card, expiration date, billing address and account history
- Product preferences and order history
- E-newsletter selections and preferences
- Direct marketing contact preferences
- Complaints, questions and information submitted to customer service agents or similar individuals either in person, by phone, by e-mail or by entry on a Site
- Site behavior such as pages visited or searches requested
- Browser information such as browser version, connection speed, IP address and the presence of various related plug-ins and tools such as media players
- Other information as required from time to time
CSS collects personal information from you when you voluntarily submit that information to CSS, for example: when you first become a customer; apply for credit terms; register on a Site; register for our e-newsletter service; respond to an offer; purchase products or services; or request to be on a mailing list. After you have registered your e-mail address on the Site and if you have clicked "Remember Me" or signed in to the Site, CSS collects Site behavior and browser information as you navigate through the Site. This information may be used to create a profile that we keep on individual Users that details their preferences, personal information and behavior. Consequently, collected information is tied to the User's personally identifiable information and may be used to provide offers and improve the content of the Site for the User. This profile may also be used to tailor a User's visit to our Web Site, and to direct pertinent marketing promotions to them.
Use of Personal Information for our internal business purposes. CSS uses the personal information you provide for the purposes for which it was provided, for example, to process an order; to record your purchase of a product; to collect debts and track order and payment histories; to notify you that you have actions pending or responses needed; to respond to your inquiries or complaints or to contact you or send you information about your products or services. In addition, CSS and its subsidiaries may share and use information collected through the Site to administer and manage our business, including, for example for account maintenance and collections purposes, and in connection with information technology services. In addition, personal information may be used to create a profile that we keep on individual Users that details their preferences and behavior. This profile may be used to develop and improve the products, benefits and services, CSS, its subsidiaries and business partners offer to our Members or Users, to improve the Site and the associated user experience, and to develop pertinent marketing promotions to Users and Members.
Where permitted or required by law, CSS may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent, for example in response to a court order or subpoena or to comply with a legally permitted inquiry by a government agency.
If a User's personally/business identifiable information changes (such as trading name, director details, phone, e-mail or postal address etc.), or if a User no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct or, update or delete/deactivate Users' personally identifiable information.